Learn about how you can help Rheumatoid Patient Foundation.
Calling all Rheumatoid Arthritis patients and their lovegivers, friends and family. Would you be willing to help bring awareness about Rheumatoid Arthritis and the Rheumatoid Patient Foundation? We (patients, family, and caregivers aka lovegivers) can make a difference. I believe patients, family and caregivers are key to improving living with RA and finding a cure for this autoimmune disease (watch Lorenzo’s Oil and Burzynski both available on instant play through Netflix).
How can you help? There are many ways you can help bring awareness to Rheumatoid Patient Foundation.
Here are a few ideas on how you can help:
- Add a link to http://rheum4us.org/ on your blog or website.
- Mention Rheum4us.org on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social websites.
- If you are a blogger make a post
ed about Rheum4us.org.
- Add a blurb to your print media about Rheum4us.org
- Send an email to your friends and family introducing them to Rheumatoid Patient Foundation at rheum4us.org
- Mention Rheum4us.org in your next press release.
- Talk about Rheum4us.org at local events, church or the next family picnic.
- Like Rheumatoid Patient Foundation on Facebook.
- Follow RPF on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the RPF Blog.
If you are a patient or caregiver that blogs about living with Rheumatoid Arthritis, please let me know! I would like to add a link in my Patient Blog list. Would you like to add a button in your side bar for RPF? Let me know what size of button you need and I will try to make one up for you or grab the RPF image in my sidebar