This week I am another year older but I feel so much younger than the last couple years. I am not sure how long this will last but I think I will start making a “Bucket List” or “Wish List”; really it is my “Remission List”. What do I want to do while feeling good or before the next flare? I have a few ideas already, so here we go.
My Remission List
- Visit family and friends in Indiana and friends in Texas.
- Travel – I am thinking I need to drag Lloyd across the US a few more times and maybe some International travel.
- Some off road 4-wheeling like we did in Hawaii, a few more helicopter rides would be good too.
- Rent a Harley Trike for a day maybe in South Dakota or Utah, maybe do a cross country trip.
- Morel mushroom hunting in the Sierra Nevada, but it is sold out; maybe we can take pictures.
- Awareness or community walks, while I can walk I want to walk.
- Some live music therapy, starting this Sunday, we are going to see Carl Palmer of Emerson, Lake and Palmer at Saint Rocke in Hermosa Beach.
- Take photos of flower fields.
- Trip to Sturgis.
Well that is all the fun and crazy things I can think of doing at this moment, I am sure I will come up with more to add to this list. What do you do? What would you have on your list? Instead of music, here are some photos from my first remission period.